All you need to start your online private practice
As a private practitioner, you want convenience, a professional image and cost effectiveness... not to mention being able to do what you love to do! Online counselling has many advantages, both for you and for your clients. Here's how we can help you get started:
Our online courses are offered in partnership with the University of Toronto.
- Foundations of Cybercounselling
- This course covers theory and research in the area of online counselling. There are no prerequisites for this course. Please email Lawrence Murphy at email@example.com for information.
- Cybercounselling Levels I and II
- These courses are designed to provide qualified clinicians with the knowledge and techniques to begin to do online counselling. These courses have prerequisites. Registration opens several weeks prior to the start of the semester. To learn more or to pre-register, please click here.
In-person Workshop: Cybercounselling: Doing Therapy Online
This full day workshop gives you a solid understanding of the technical, ethical, and practical counselling issues involved in doing counselling online.
Please email Lawrence Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on upcoming workshops.
PrivacEmail: software for secure online counselling
Your clients can register and interact with you securely through your own PrivacEmail web site. This technology includes:
- secure encrypted email
- client screening
- client registration and tracking
- client consent form
- all counselling and technology resources
For an additional fee questionnaire software can be integrated into your PrivacEmail system which will allow you to put every pencil and paper form you presently use face-to-face online. This includes everything from assessment forms to client satisfaction surveys and billing materials.
For more information contact Lawrence at email@example.com.